April 3rd, 2011 — Bookmarks
These are my links for April 1st through April 3rd:
February 24th, 2011 — Bookmarks
These are my links for February 23rd through February 24th:
- tortoisegit – Project Hosting on Google Code –
- Tv’s cobweb: Git for Computer Scientists –
- Let’s be practical – Charlie’s Diary – Second, I'll tell you how to relieve muscle pain.
This technique is called vaso-flushing and I learned it from my wife, who makes her living doing sports massage. It works best on injuries that happened more than 48 hours earlier, and it's also good for chronic pain (including my own.)
It's simple: First, you apply ice to the painful area for three minutes. Then, you apply heat for one minute–this is best done by immersing in a hot tub or jacuzzi if you can swing that.
After that minute of heat, you go back to three minutes of ice, then another minute of heat, then ice and heat again.
When the three rounds are done, you finish up with a minute or two of ice. That's it.
I do this at my gym to take advantage of their giant ice machine and jacuzzi, but I've used an ice pack and electric blanket at home. It works surprisingly well.
- Android-based ATRIX 4G boasts ‘impressive specs,’ says iFixit | Computerworld NZ –
- Bookmarks for February 23rd from 12:22 to 13:41 — Somewhere out there! – blog: Bookmarks for February 23rd from 12:22 to 13:41: These are my links for February 23rd from 12:22 to 13:41:…
– iPad 2 Review – Hands On [HD] 17th of February 2011 – YouTube – iPad 2 Review – Hands On [HD] 17th of February 2011